The stuff we’re after….
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience in NZ.
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, must be well experienced in using this software and new digital way of working.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant legislation, including the New Zealand Building Code, the New Zealand Act, the Resource Management Act and local by-laws, consent procedures and planning regulations.
- Good understanding of NZ construction materials, methods, detailing, and practical knowledge of NZS3604:2011, NZS 4229:2013 & NZBC Acceptable Solutions, how to apply and use them.
- Experience with submitting consents to the council.
- Confident in liaising with Clients, Engineers, Builders and Councils.
- Experienced in carrying out site measures.
- Exceptional listening as well as written & verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate and liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, and council in a professional manner.
- Capable of working independently and unsupervised is essential for this role.
- A person who’s positive, patient, well organised, reliable, dependable and honest
And the good stuff…
- A design-led studio
- A super fun, friendly, and supportive working culture
- Huge career growth opportunities
- A vibrant, enjoyable central Auckland office (with some amazing views)
- A variety of exciting projects ranging from high-end residential through to small commercial
- Employee benefits program
Nala Studios is an equal opportunities employer. We provide a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
All applicants need to be able to legally work in NZ.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please apply below
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.