The stuff we’re after….
- High levels of enthusiasm for the creation and delivery of quality designs (we love what we do!)
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a project team
Excellent verbal, written, and graphical communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
Collaborative nature & approach to design
- Minimum 2-3 years post-graduate experience
- ArchiCAD skills preferred
- Proficient use in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office
- Understanding/knowledge of NZCV and NZS3604
- Bachelor of Architecture
- A superstar (there, we said it 😊)
And the good stuff…
- A design-led studio
- A super fun, friendly, and supportive working culture
- Huge career growth opportunities
- A vibrant, enjoyable central Auckland office (with some amazing views)
- A pathway to registration (with support and guidance from Senior Architects)
- A variety of exciting projects ranging from high-end residential through to small commercial
- Employee benefits program
Nala Studios is an equal opportunities employer. We provide a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative culture where we encourage our people to strive for excellence in everything they do.
All applicants need to be able to legally work in NZ.
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in, please apply below
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.